I'm beginning to sense a theme here. . .

Sometimes, people will come up to me, bright eyes, and open arms, and they ask me,
"Kevin, where the heck does Hal Jordan get hit the most?"
And how can I deny you, imaginary people? Here's your answer:



His head.



Can you tell what that is? That's a shotgun. Hal gets hit in the head with a shotgun.



Why doesn't Hal just wear a helmet when he goes superhero-ing?



He could disguise it as a lantern or something.



Hal's head can't have very good luck when even the floor hits it.


Can you believe I got this all from the same trade? Green Lantern/Green Arrow volume 2, by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams.

Good stuff. It also has the classic "My ward is a junkie?!?!?!" issue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the my ward is a junkie ish!!! frankly, ollie, nobody was too surprised.

Kevin said...

I know, right?
At least Mia's doing better; she's only a former prostit-
Ah, crap.

Anonymous said...

and his other ward of sorts is a supposedly half asian (although this changes depending on the colorist) rape baby. I wonder how he and Dinah's kids are gonna turn out...poor star city youth crime task force.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go