If the conversation's getting boring. . .

. . . . Just Say The Magic Word!

peter yoiks!

God, I love Scooby-Doo.

Okay, here's the deal-io for real-io, guys. I'm officially moved in to my college dorm, but this "welcome week" is taking up my time. I've gone to the bathroom a mere twenty-two times today. Can you believe it????

Anyways, I'm really bummed that I didn't have enough time to go to the shop I always go to, but there's this other shop that's just a 10-minute walk from campus, which had all the books I was looking for.

I picked up Birds of Prey, Amazing Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel Adventures: The Avengers, Action Comics and last week's Wonder Woman, but I've only read the first two. Hopefully I'll get to the others, but  there's this cultural deal-y I have to attend.

Yoiks!

3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

The local comic book store when I was in college always sucked -- never enough stock, and always running out of titles. I think they always forgot that the comic-book-reading population always increased a hundred-fold whenever fall classes started. Morons.

Anonymous said...

Yoiks, come sheck out the Birds reveiw on chibistomb, though stupid rich text secrewed it up.

Kevin said...

"the comic-book-reading pop. always increased a 100-fold whenever fall classes started."
Oh man, this means I still need to find 99 people who read comics. I found this one guy reading All-Star Superman on the street, but, well, that's it. A lot of the people here are into sports, also known as NOT comics =(.

"check out the Birds review. . ."
Hah, did you see my spelling correction? Aside from snippets like that, rich text didn't screw anything up -- so don't worry about it cassie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go