Venom, you gotta go on a diet.

Comic book fans, curious as they are, always seek answers in their comic books. Answers to questions like: What is the nature of reality? What is our purpose in life? What does it mean to be a hero? How much is that doggy in the window (arf, arf)? The one with the waggley tail (arf, arf)? And probably most importantly,

Why is Venom so huge?

Look at him!
He's huge!

And well, call me presumptuous, but I think I have a pretty good idea here. It comes from his diet of people.

Whether it's people who are skeletons. . .



. . . people who are superheroes. . .


. . . people who are security guards. . .



. . . people who are gods. . .



. . . or people who are skrulls!


Makes enough sense right? Feel free to check me on my facts. I think you'll find they're pretty sound.

Collected from assorted issues of Thunderbolts, from Warren Ellis/Mike Deodato's run, to Christos Gage/Fernando Blanco's.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go