"Painfully, perhaps even dangerously. But life finds a way."

And life found a way this weekend, dear readers.

I dressed up as Jurassic Park's Alan Grant on Saturday. He's one of the dinosaur researchers, if you don't recall, and my significant other and I realized something as we were planning the costume. They're mostly generic hiker outfits!

So I searched on the internet for some Jurassic Park ID Badges. I found a couple of very good ones, but it wasn't quite good enough for me. So I took inspiration from those, and made a fair-sized image for my own purposes. Tip of the hat if you see some of your badge in it.

My significant other laminated them, and away we went, to the land that time forgot. Feel free to use it for yourself.


Follow chezkevin on rss | twitter

1 comment:

Arion said...

Hi, how are you doing? Just like I did last year I wanted to ask you a favor, I'm promoting my new comic, as you can see here:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2016/03/buy-dawn-of-undead-now-and-win-marvel.html

It would mean a lot to me if you help me spread the link around, and even better yet, if you post something about this on your blog.

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go