Amazing Spider-Man follow-up

After going through a few issues of Brand New Day, I started seeing some positive things. There are a couple interesting tidbits that I wanted to show you about Amazing Spider-Man under Gale and Jimenez.
Tidbit one: Dr. Bong makes a cameo!
Dr. Bong

You may recognize Dr. Bong as Howard the Duck's ultimate nemesis! WaaAaugh!

Tidbit two: Jackpot?
Jackpot?

Okay, I'm seriously afraid for your intelligence (unless you're young) if a Spidey story to you is about Spidey beating up bad guys. Also, the book was "just plain depressing," because Marvel had to deal with the ramifications of their ground-changing events, which they ended up distastefully retconning. The bad moves weren't on the stories, but rather on the need for earth-shattering events to grab everyone's attention.

But I'm not here to complain. I'm here to tell you that Jackpot questions might get answered!

In the Amazing Spider-Man Annual, by Guggenheim and McKone!

I don't know about you, but count me in.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go