Power Girl #4: The adventures of Busty Airborne Lass!

I know I said I'd drop the book, but the 8-page preview was so charming that I couldn't help myself. Check it out yourself!

Busty Airborne Lass #4
by Palmiotti/Gray and Amanda Conner

Surprisingly, they manage to fit quite a lot into here. Power Girl goes on a night out with Terra, deals with a throwaway villain, worries about her corporation, and goes looking for real estate. I'm pretty impressed with the pacing here, but that's about it.


Beyond the adorable first seven pages, nothing else about the story is really remarkable. It's like they're just going through the motions, trying to flesh out Karen Starr as a character without really trying to do anything interesting. LIke the last issues before it, this comic is really about the art.


It's so expressive! I love Amanda Conner's cartoon-ish style. It's like you can tell what the characters are thinking, just by looking at their faces! Even the cats!

So this was a short week for me. I intend to make all weeks this short if not shorter, because I am totally on a budget.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go