Happy Valentine's Day!

Did you ever exchange Valentine's cards in grade school? One of my favorites was a Transformers one of Optimus Prime. I don't remember what exactly it said, but if I had to guess, I'd give it this: "Valentine, you're made of sterner stuff!" or: "You've got the touch, Valentine!"

Now that I'm an adult, but I'm still into things like the Transformers, I get to have Valentine's that are more raunchy, or tongue-in-cheek. Below are some that I've compiled for your Valentine Cards enjoyment. E-mail them! Text them to your loved ones! Regale them with pictures of Spider-Man!

Hover over the image to get the image source.

Mark Bagley's Spider-Men, from Amazing Spider-Man: The Complete Clone Saga Book 4 (a reprint of Amazing # 404)


Brian Bolland's Joker, from the Killing Joke

Nick Bradshaw's variant cover for Phoenix: resurrection #1

Ed McGuiness's Professor Charles Xavier

Giuseppe Camuncoli's Green Goblin, on the cover of Superior Spider-Man # 28

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones!

Follow chezkevin on rss | twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go