Is it just me. . .

. . . Or is our friendly neighborhood editor-in-chief. . .


. . . one kinky. . .



. . . kinky. . .



. . . kinky guy?



But I kid, Mr. Quesada, I kid. All in good humor right? (Until we start making deals with the devil, at least.)

Sigh.


Let's take a look at yon February poll. What sayst thou, O Mighty Thor?

The Odinson COMMANDS it!
My, we're being awful forceful, aren't we, Mr. Odinson?

Regardless, what Thor wants - Thor gets, verily, so let's take a gander. . .

. . . February's poll was tied to the arc for Amazing Spider-Man 549-551, namely the identity of Jackpot.

All two of you guys voted that she was MJ, making for a full 100% backing! Impressive, no?

pamela isley

Darn. Shot down by Poison Ivy. That's the life of a comics blog obscurity, I suppose. Unfortunately, we won't learn the truthfulness of the poll results for a while, because Spidey's braintrust seems intent on pulling our leg. Sigh.

So, in the interest of coming up with a new poll, I've. . .

. . . come up with a new poll! Namely: WHICH WOLVERINE APPEARANCE WILL BE THE LEAST GRATUITOUS AND THE MOST FULFILLING?

-Wolverine #63: He's gotta be on every page, after all!
-Wolverine: Origins #23: Dude. Deadpool.
-Wolverine: First Class #1: Dude. Kitty Pryde.
-Logan #1: Brian Vaughan rocks my canucks.
-Uncanny X-Men #496: You can always count on Brubaker.
-X-Force #2: Black-ops stealth Wolverine. BLACK-OPS STEALTH WOLVERINE.
-New Avengers $39: I'm not touching this one.
-Marvel Adventures Avengers #22: Oh hey, Sabretooth appears here too. Rowr.
-Ultimate X-Men #92: I'm getting really tired typing this out.
-Ultimate Spider-Man #120: Man, this is really fatiguing.
-Ultimates 3 #4: I feel really sorry for anyone reading thi
-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I try to keep my polls topical, and since Wizarduniverse did an expose on Wolverine making March his big month, I thought I'd tie my poll in. Maybe it'll get some Wolver-fanboys here too.

A very Marvel post today.
aw, puddin'
But don't worry Harley! I try my best to be an equal opportunity blogger, and you can count on DC showing up in the next posts!

After all, I love you too much, puddin'.

So check out the poll and do that voodoo that you do, guys! VOTE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go