Never get relationship advice from a goblin

How long has it been since I talked about Fables?

Well, I can't give you an exact measurement, but I can tell you that's it's been too darn long!

If my memory serves me right, we did volume 6 last time, so now we're on volume 7: Arabian Nights (and Days). Here is where Prince Charming tries to enlist the help of the Eastern Fables, and a djinn even comes into play!

That's the main story, but the side story is just as strong. It's about a wooden soldier who wants to be more than a wooden soldier. He falls in love with one of the female toy nurses, and he wants to laugh, to live, to love!

fables vol. 7

Maybe he should consult an anatomy book first.

fables vol. 7

I don't exactly want to spoil you, but Rodney Greenwood does become human, on the Adversary's condition that he spies on Fabletown for the rest of his life. It's really bittersweet =(.

As always, source over here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go