"thoughts" on SDCC

San Diego Comic-Con is still going on right?

If so, then I suppose we should take some time to talk about it, because it's a fairly big time in comi--

AW MAN! IS THAT LEGO BATMAN?


Let's learn to draw Lego Batman!

Here's my attempt:



Heh. Do you notice the little "GameStop" on the bottom there? This is from an activity book from the video game store, which I got when I went to lose all my free time. I guess this goes to show that video games are hitting children just as much, if not more than comic books these days. . .

I did do this part of the activity book, but no, I didn't do the Pokemon puzzles!

(I helped my baby cousin with them)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning! lego batman rocks! you rock too.

Kevin said...

awww thanks for the kind words!

and good morning to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats a-go-go